Recycling and Environmental Policy
The Legal Sector Alliance
is an inclusive movement of law firms and
organisations committed to working collaboratively
to take action on climate change by reducing their carbon footprint and adopting environmentally sustainable practices.
As members of the Legal Sector Alliance, we have confirmed our commitment to:
- measure, manage and reduce the impact of our operations;
- work with external stakeholders to reduce our indirect impact;
- integrate awareness of climate change across our business;
- consider the implications of climate change in the advice we give;
- work collaboratively to engage in the public debate on climate change and to develop, apply and promote best practice across the sector;
- report on our progress and be accountable.