Lawyer profile: Francesco Tedioli
- Title: Avvocato
- Address: Mantova, Via P. Frattini 7.
- Born in Mantova on 19.09.1978.
- Telephone: +39 0376 360313.
- Codice fiscale: TDLFNC78P19E897R
- VAT: 02248310209
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract professor of principles of civil law, for the course
"LaLBA – Languages for Business Administration", University of Mantova.
- Hold a degree in Mantova with Classic Maturity;
- Graduated in Law from the University of Parma;
- Post graduated at Specialization School for Legal Professionals (2 years);
- Specialized in Civil and Commercial Law, Litigation and Arbitration.
- Euro-Counsels: independent law firm network in France, Canada, Ireland and Italy.
- Internet business law services(IBLS): World Wide List directory of internet law experts.
- ConnectCP: the international who's who of cultural policy, planning and research.
- European Association of Attorneys (AEA): international network of offices covering most of the world's countries. The offices that enjoy the best prestige and importance in each country have been selected.
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG): association of arbitration lawyers, sponsored by the LCIA to exchange views on, and to debate, topical issues in international commercial arbitration.
- Young Austrian Arbitration Association (YAAP)
- Association Suisse de l'Arbitrage (ASA): non-profit association with over 1000 individual members, practitioners and academics engaged and/or interested in domestic and international arbitration.
From the academic year 2003/2004 he has collaborated with the Chair of Procedura civile, as voluntary assistant in Diritto dell'esecuzione civile at the University of Parma.
He has covered an assignment for teaching civil and processual law, with an integrating contract for the academic year 2004/05 to 2005/2006, holding a course of lectures at Scuola di specializzazione
in sanità animale, allevamento e produzioni zootecniche of Facoltà di Medicina Veterinaria.
He has collaborated with the reviews "Obbligazioni e Contratti", "Famiglia, persone e successioni",
"Studium iuris", "Rivista giuridica sarda", where he has published various articles on civil law, corporate law, international law, arbitration and litigation.
He is also co-author of
Codice dell'esecuzione forzata, directed by Prof. Enzo Vullo, of
Commentario breve al disciplina delle locazioni immobiliari and
Commentario breve al Diritto della famiglia, directed by Prof. Alessio Zaccaria, of
Codice ipertestuale di separazione e divorzio, directed by Proff. Confortini, Chizzini, Bonilini.